Friday, March 19, 2010

Here I am!

Hi everyone,

I arrived in Granada yesterday afternoon and I´m very excited about the upcoming month. I only have a few minutes right now but I wanted to set this up so I can write more soon. I am having a great time so far. Granada is beautiful, the family I am staying with is really nice, and I got to meet some of the other interns last night.

I met with my coordinator today and I´m happy about the work I will be doing. My internship has a general structue but I will have a lot of freedom as far as what I actually do for my presentations and stuff. Today I´m going to a focus group with the intern I will be working with (especially in the first two weeks) to get acquainted with the project and then we are going to a dance class. I hope I can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment